By His Grace

By His Grace
Restored

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

In the beginning...

I have been longing to write for quite some time.  I'm not particularly excellent at it.  It's more of a type of therapy for me than it is intended to be entertainment for anyone else.  So if you should find yourself lost in the endless words that you'll find on here, just feel free to happily click away. 

These last several weeks have led me to a place where I find that I need to write.  I mean that I need to write.  As in, if I don't write I think I might explode.  Sometimes it helps to feel like I'm actually communicating to someone.  I hate the thought that there will probably be some very exposed thoughts out here in cyberspace.  It kinda scares me.  But I will trust that the Lord will guide and protect me even in this. So I think I'm going to start posting the things I write and see where it goes. 



So be forewarned that the beginning of this blog will be the beginning of my first trip through The Refiner's fire.  It is by no means a comfortable place.  It will be real; and at times it will be raw.  Read at your own risk.

1 comment:

mullai said...

Love you, Teague!