By His Grace

By His Grace
Restored

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Why I love my friends...

My friend offered to ask around about the insurance that covers burying stillborn babies.  Yes.  Only the greatest people offer to do these awful things for you.   But the greatest of the greatest get a response from another mutual friend that reads like this:


"So a priest and a duck walk into a bar and say this sucks. This is the website: ************.com

The baby is covered as soon as she is born. Even if she is stillborn (that's awful to write) so a duck... 
[Dad] will need to inform PSD and they will inform the casualty office. They will walk him through filing the claim. It's not a simple process but nothing about this is easy. 

The name of the insurance is [***]. 

I've made a few other calls to find out if there is anything else out there. The duck and I will keep you posted. Love you much."



I feel loved.  And amused.  Two great feelings....and "this sucks."

Thank you friends!  You make it suck a little less.

No comments: